LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Britney Spears rules!!!

I love Britney Spears, even if she is washed up. She is still one hot and sexy mama. I even have a sample of her perfume, "Curious," which I spray once or twice while listening to one of her many awesome songs. This gives me the illusion that she is right next to ME and singing to ME, her #10,000 fan. The real reason I'm writing about Britney Spears is that I hope if I write Britney Spears' name enough my blog will come up on a Britney Spears google search. We'll have to see if writing Britney Spears attracts readers. I also like Christina Aguilera, Kelly Clarkson, Ciara, Fergie, Barbra Streisand, Neil Diamond, Barry Manilow and, of course, Cher. Who are your favorite artists/singers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home