LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

The President

I think the President of the United States (POTUS) should don a presidential rocket pack. That way, they wouldn't have to close down city streets when he has a hair appointment or what not and uses his little motorcade. He could just strap on his little rocket and getter done. And it would probably be hard to get a good shot at him when he's flying around anyway. He wouldn't need the Secret Service glued to his rearside. Also, he would be like Superman, somewhat, except without all the super-strength and x-ray vision and that sort of thing. Basically, he could fly like Superman. But I think our current president would more likely be like The Greatest American Hero and crash a lot. He's pretty dumb.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home