LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Youth In Asia -- A little boy named Barbaro

I'm pretty upset about Barbaro being euthanized. I don't agree with putting animals to death because they are in some pain. Humane they say? Barbaro had everything to live for. He'd never have to work again and get to bang as many horses as he could. I'm sure if he could've spoken, he would've opted to live and boink.

A lot of people agree with euthanasia for suffering animals, but when it comes to people, it's against the law to have someone euthanize you (the person doing the humane killing because you'd be dead and stuff). And humans have a choice, unlike animals. I would like it not to be a choice for people who are injured--i.e. I would like to see people euthanized for breaking their leg. Maybe this would change peoples minds.

Also, if you euthanize a white person, is it then euthancaucasia?

You never really see any white race horses. They're probably not as fast.

1 Comments:

Blogger monger187 said...

And white horses can't jump! Hey you need to write something for mindless drivel. I'm almost out of ideas!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home