LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Little Green Space People

I think NASA has alien friends because I really doubt they can see past the moon, or mars, or maybe even pluto. Their alien friends collect stuff from things in space and give it to NASA. NASA then makes up a bunch of crap about it and everyone has to believe them because they're supposedly very intelligent. Really the aliens are, and they don't share anything with NASA except the stuff they bring to us. Thanks little green space people. Oh, and by the way, have you seen Superman?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home