LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Heaven's Gate Closed to Heaven's Gate

Ahhh...Now I get why they wore Nikes!!


I wonder how those folks on halebop are doing? I also wonder where they are and if they have reached their “final destination?” A postcard would be nice! I wonder how many “close calls” they had with other unidentified flying objects zipping through space? I hope they took digital cameras cuz it may be a while before they can get any “proof” developed. I bet some of them have an irrational fear of inner-comet beings. I say irrational because inner beings are usually reserved for planets or moons.

Well, best of luck you crazy freakazoids! Soon you’ll arrive at Heaven’s Gate only to be denied entry. There are no shortcuts on the journey to everlasting bliss, unless, of course, you’re talking about LSD.
I hope the apples are good because Lucifer will convince you to eat them.
And don't forget the grey poupon. I hear the mustard isn't very good!

1 Comments:

Blogger monger187 said...

I got an email from one of them. He said they were doing fine, that the kids were growing up and it was really cold out there. Some heaven! Anyway, you should drop him a line: crazysuicidallunatic16@hale-bopp.com

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home