LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Friday, February 03, 2006

our ding-dang sun

I wish the sun wasn't so bright. I don't mind the heat part of the sun, but the light part is overkill. It gives me a headache and makes me sneeze, two things I don't like very much. And it drains me too. Some claim the sun gives them energy and life. I disagree, except for the life part. And without the sunlight, I guess flowers would grow along the ground and get stepped on, but that's okay because they don't have brains. If they did, they wouldn't care if the sun is out or not; they would grow upwards regardless of what the sun does. Maybe they would. I guess we'll never know until the sun stops shining.

In my next life, I want to live on a planet that has a black sun--basically it would just be a giant heater.

Thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger monger187 said...

What's the "sun"?

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home