LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Friday, February 03, 2006

mi cucaracha, mi amor

Today an insect engineer sprayed our building for roaches. It wasn't necessarily to kill live roaches, but to sterilize them and prevent future roaches. That's fine and all, but I just saw a baby roach on my desk just a little while ago and I thought to myself, "Little does he know he will never have kids. Imagine the emptiness he will be sure to feel in his life." [My happy pills prohibit me from shedding tears.]

Cool, little-known factoid: When roaches die they do headplants. Wouldn't it be cool if all humans died that way and not just the ones who jump and land head first?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home