LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Screw the Bul's

So the creator of this blog and myself have been working out each day since around New Years in an effort to be able to use our original banana board. It's been going alright, but it's still not a lot of fun. This morning we talked about our ideal weights, which apparently is below 300 pounds (whateva). Anyway, we came to the conclusion that we need to come up with a dorogatory term for non-fatties that is equally offensive as the words fatties hear each day. Here's a list of potential names: Scrawny twerps, pencilnecks, Conrad, buls (bulimics), meatheads, Lindseys (Lohan reference)....I'm open for more suggestions. Anyone?

3 Comments:

Blogger grego said...

I think this is the best post I've ever read. Whoever wrote it is extremely witty and probably really good-looking. Even if he is a little Chunky.

10:54 AM  
Blogger monger187 said...

I heard he's short.

1:02 PM  
Blogger monger187 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home