LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

You get yours, I'll get mime

I want to create a new international holiday. After all, International Talk Like A Pirate Day made it! How's about charades day? This would be great fun for everyone, except mimes. They would actually fit in, except for the white face, striped shirt and top hat. Maybe on international charades day, you have the right to beat up mimes. That's a great holiday, wouldn't you say? Lemme correct meself...wouldn't you (charade)?

1 Comments:

Blogger monger187 said...

Any day that helps mimes fit into society is not a good day in my book.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home