LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

It's a snowing men!!

I wish I were a snowman. That way, I could make my snowkids just how I'd like them, and if they ever disobey me, I can throw them at a car or house or real kid or something. And no one would even care. Or you could just take them and roll them down a hill and they'll suffocate. Just better hope they do, or they may end up bigger than you and come to get you.

Also, don't try to baptise a baby snowman.

1 Comments:

Blogger monger187 said...

If you don't start writing some better stuff, I'm going to come roll YOU down a hill.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home