LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Friday, February 24, 2006

El nino is spanish for the nino.

Well, we come to the end of the first week of Grego's vacation. While he is down in Bolivia politely smiling at the locals because he doesn't speak their freeky-deeky dutch, life in the northern hemisphere goes on. It goes on in a somewhat toned down way but goes on. Let's face it, Grego can never be replaced. We can only make modifications to the one given to us, kinda like making lemonade when life gives you lemons. Oh and by the way, please pardon the lack of tildes in the title.

3 Comments:

Blogger monger187 said...

Does grego have a split personality or what? It's like he's posting things, but speaking about himself in the third person. I always knew that boy was not right in the head...

2:55 PM  
Blogger grego said...

Grego is on vacation so people are posting for him.

7:57 AM  
Blogger monger187 said...

There he goes again! What a weirdo!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home