LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

It's story time boys and girls!

Once upon a time there were two brave knights who set out on a quest. That quest was to conquer the evil empire called foreign trade. They knew this quest would not be easy but it was necessary. All was going well until one of the knights got a crazy idea. He decided that it would be fun and amusing to go to South America for three weeks leaving his counterpart all alone. The other knight, shocked by such news, continued without the other. It will be a long, perilous battle with the outcome yet to be determined. Perhaps, if this brave knight survives without the other, he will tell his tale of victory and honor.

1 Comments:

Blogger grego said...

I do believe that means that the knight who stayed must be the white knight, confirming that indeed greggo is black. At least from the waist up.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home