LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Friday, February 17, 2006

I need to leggo my greggo

Greggo is leaving on a jet plane, don't know when he'll be back again....Greggo assigned me some homework while he's away on his trip. 1) Keep on blogging and 2) Tape Lost. I don't expect to do either one. However, it did force me to think about Lost. Is it possible that Greggo could end up in such a situation? I think it might happen. I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up as one of the "Others". He could be Hurley's Bad Twin. I can see Greggo right now. Lounging on the beach while everyone else does work, dipping chocolate candy bars into his tub of ranch dressing....it seems like he would fit in well. He could probably also find a bigger banana on the island. I bet the Lost island has a grove full of huge banana trees...

1 Comments:

Blogger monger187 said...

He does kind of look like Hurley doesn't he?

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home