LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Today is Thursday

Today is Thursday. Today is a good day. Today is a good day because it is our Friday. Today is our Friday because we have tomorrow off. Fridays are good because they usually involve happy hours. Happy hours are good because they have cheap beer. Cheap beer is good because is helps you forget that weekly stress that is work. Weekly stress is good because...wait I guess that's as far as it goes. Moral of the story...everything in life boils down to cheap beer.

1 Comments:

Blogger monger187 said...

Hey, here's a good idea for a movie: "Wednesday." Get it?

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home