LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Friday, March 17, 2006

B-A-N-A-N-A-S


Bolivia was great! I got my hands on all sorts of bananas, and boy were they yummy. I had them in all sizes and colors. I just like me bananas any way I can get 'em. Lookie me here...I can barely get my hands around all these gerthy things!!

2 Comments:

Blogger grego said...

I love a good banana post! Jeez, look at the size of those things!

7:59 AM  
Blogger monger187 said...

You must be really good at Photoshop - you can't even tell that you weigh 300 pounds from the picture!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home