LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Party Over Man

For those of you of the religious ilk, you know that today is Ash Wednesday. Yesterday of course was Fat Tuesday, which also happened to be National Pancake Day. An article I read today gave this explanation of lent...“some church members abstained not just from meat, but from eggs, milk, cheese, and any "fruit covered by a hard shell."” My comment to them...congratulations on abstaining from the hard shelled fruit. After all, you didn't see Jesus living it up in the desert munching down hard covered fruit. Although, it is possible that perhaps the desert simply doesn't have pineapples abound. After all, I didn't see any pineapples in the Passion and if it's not there, it can't be true.

2 Comments:

Blogger monger187 said...

What about passion fruit?

12:00 PM  
Blogger monger187 said...

By the way, I got some of them free pancakes at IHOP - it was freakin awesome...

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home