LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Lost is my responsibility...

So tonight is the first new Lost since our beloved LeggoMyGreggo founder left the country to start his own adventure with learning a foreign langauge and battling the native spick-mounted hamsters (see earlier posts). In order for the founder to go on this adventure, he had to take three weeks vacation from his normal job as a government employee. I know what you're thinking....three weeks vacation...must be nice. But here's the real kicker, he's away from work for three weeks and does he ask me to cover some of his workload responsibilities while he's gone? Nope, he asks me to tape Lost and keep writing on the blog. You might think, well maybe someone else is covering for him. I can assure you this is not the case...Greggo is on vacation and will return to an empty desk. To the man who found a job to pay him to not work for three weeks....you sir...are a genius. Godspeed fighting the hamsters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home