LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Doggy heaven


I know you're probably expecting a little tidbit about my travels to Bolivia, but I was just informed that a friend's dog passed away and it got me wondering...






1-are there fire hydrants or parked cars in doggy heaven?

2-do mailmen go to doggy heaven?

3-do dogs of all breeds get along in doggy heaven?

4-are there guard dogs at the gates of doggy heaven? and if so, do they receive compensation?

5-do dogs eat and poop in doggy heaven? and does it stink? and do they have to clean themselves with their tongues? or is there TP in doggy heaven?

6-do dogs hump in doggy heaven? probably not since fornication with animals is forbidden, especially when done between unwed partners.

7-is there invisible fencing in doggy heaven to keep the dogs from being enticed to the dark side with promises of "really good doggy food"?

8-will snoop dogg be accepted in doggy heaven as "one of them" or "one of us"?

9-does every dog have his day in doggy heaven?

10-is "doggy heaven" really "ygGOD heaven"?

2 Comments:

Blogger grego said...

I'm impressed. 3 weeks in Bolivia and you return with your wit still in tact. Good for you!

7:03 AM  
Blogger monger187 said...

All of these questions are irrelevant, because dogs go straight to hell, where they grow horns and become henchmen of the devil.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home