LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Friday, March 03, 2006

El Greggo

So during the last week or two I have received phone calls during the day to my cell phone which is off during work. I've been applying to a lot of jobs lately so I get excited when I have a message from a number I don't know. So I dail into my voice mail and proceed to listen to a message of some Spanish guy rambling on for about a minute or so and then of course I delete it. This has happened twice in the last week or so. I can't help, but to wonder if this is mere coincidence with the timing of Greggo's vacation to a Spanish speaking country or if perhaps I have once again been struck by the El Greggo. Perhaps I will never know, but the Legend of El Greggo will live on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home