LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

BSG...

So sitting here talking about BSG, has me thinking... my god we are geeks. Economists talking about Battlestar Galactica, and not just the 2004 sexy, new, modern and all around kick-ass show but the old one from the 70's also. Are we geeks, losers, nerds? Or are we just so cool that we can take a seemingly geeky sci-fi show and debate the social and economic ramifications of it? I think the latter my friend. Too bad greggo isn't here to jump in with annoying noises and non-witty reparte.

Here's hoping there is a cold cereveza in his hand right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger monger187 said...

Ask grego about the Taco Bell Fronters when he gets back. Good times...

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home