LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Eddie Haskel and White Guys

So Friday night some friends of mine and I went to a place called Bungalow Billiards. On the way out my friend made some dumb comment to a person driving an H3 about it not being a real car or something. My friend is big and loud. Anyway, some other guy in the parking lot starting yelling back about something. I believe I saw a Degeneration X hand sign (wrestling fans might know what this is) in our direction. Big, loud guy walks over there followed by my smaller fiesty friend. You know how it goes..."what did you say"...."punk"...."gotta a problem"....."yeah you".....you get the drift. Here's the best part...Degeneration X's friend comes over with a sweatshirt and pants falling down (you know the type) and says, "Shit, I'm the whitest guy here." This was funny because we're all the whitest guys in the world except this kid with pants around his ankles. I started laughing so hard that I know longer cared what happened. Smaller friend calls wanna-be a Kracker....I laugh more....Kracker calls my friend an Eddie Haskel looking MFer. I keep laughing and walk away from the dumbest exchange of words from men ever heard with possible exception given to this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home