LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I can't see my eyes

I never really thought about it until this past monday. I was eating lunch and I tried to see my one eye with my other eye. Couldn't do it. Then I tried looking cross-eyed. Still nothing. What a bummer. I can see my nose and tongue, but that's no fun. After all, the nose is what's getting in the way of my eyes being able to see eachother.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fettuccine Alfredo said...

Everyone - I now officially rest my case about americans being the stupidest people on the planet.

This guy is common of their race.

Stupid, fat and lazy. That's america.

1:55 PM  
Blogger grego said...

Thanks for reading my blog! You look pretty hot in your picture!

2:01 PM  
Blogger monger187 said...

I think you have a fan! And it's not me...

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home