LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Orange you supposed to be orange, orange?

That is a question I posed to an orange recently while on my travels. I'm not sure if the orange heard me--possibly because he has no ears and/or possibly because he doesn't read minds--but nonetheless the question was posed (in my head). That makes me wonder...do you need ears to read minds or do you need eyes to read minds? When you read someone's mind, do you see the words like spelled out on a paper piece? Or do you hear what that person was thinking, and if so, is it his voice or your's reading it alound inside your head. If you think silently, how do you know what you're thinking? After all, you can't hear what your thinking? Do blind people have feelings?

Anyway, back to the orange. I asked my girlfriend if she wanted to get some of "that juice" from a street vendor that made fresh juice. He had what looked like limes and lemons, so I figured I'd get some limeade or lemon juice. She responded, "You mean ORANGE juice?" To which I replied, "Do they look like ORANGES to you?" Her cousins confirmed they were indeed non-orange oranges.

3 Comments:

Blogger monger187 said...

ORANGE you glad I didn't say BANANA? Dude, are you obsessed with fruit or what???

1:44 PM  
Blogger grego said...

He does seem to have a fruit fetish. I hope he can control it before we end up seeing a CSI or SVU episode about him.

1:57 PM  
Blogger monger187 said...

That sure was considerate of akinstoo to think of you in regards to the secret shopping! I prefer shoplifting, but to each his own.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home