LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Inner-ear beings

If you hear voices in your head, does that mean you have inner-ears? Maybe people that have inner-ear problems are schizophrenic , although I don't see what that has to do with balance. I guess having inner-ears is less disturbing than the fact that there are PEOPLE INSIDE YOUR HEAD!! Granted they are miniature people, but disturbing nonetheless. Actually the fact that they are miniature people makes it even more disturbing. Or maybe it is a conjoined twin that never fully developed but you were joined at the brain and you are really hearing him talk/yell through his ears, because after all, they're your ears too. And the voices always convince them to do rotten acts. He probably wants you to get arrested and put in jail because then you'd feel like he does--having to share a "brain" cell with someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home