LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Illegal Aliens Beware!


I think if space aliens visited planet Earth they'd have a pretty tough time getting into the U.S., unless they had really good fake IDs or landed in corn fields in the midwest. But I bet they'd land some place like Cuba or Mexico, where they would "fit in." And also, aliens like the food there.

If they did make it into the U.S., it seems it would be rather difficult to deplanet them as we don't have the technology to send them back to where they came from. So heed this advice--Whatever you do, don't destroy their spaceship!! You may need to send them back in it!

By the way, is there an inter-galactic law that forbids visiting other planets without an inter-galactic passport? Or do most planets just kill invaders from outer space? I think we should figure this out before we go planet hopping for fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger monger187 said...

You seem to know a lot about aliens. Is there something you're not telling us?

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home