LeggoMyGreggo

I am from Rochester, NY where I had lots of friends. Now I live in Arlington, VA and have a lot less friends. I hope you like my blog. If so, maybe we can be friends. Even long-distance or e-friends are okay with me. Thanks.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Broken glass + broken glass = Lots of broken glass

I think a cool thing to do would be to have a glass container full of broken glass. Then you could break it and I bet at least one person who saw you do it would say, "Wow! That's funny. It didn't look that big before you broke it, but look at all that glass!" It is pretty funny, but what was more funny was watching him try to glue it back together.

3 Comments:

Blogger monger187 said...

I tried this game once with rubber bands. But I had a really hard time finding a container made of rubber band.

8:38 AM  
Blogger monger187 said...

I tried this game once with rubber bands. But I had a really hard time finding a container made of rubber band.

8:41 AM  
Blogger monger187 said...

that was such a good comment I had to say it twice.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home